Rolling Hills Toyota 866-906-3628
- Contact Us Now:
Need Service or Maintenance?
After we've worked so hard to earn your business, we intend to keep it. So, we've built an automotive service division that our customers consider second-to-none.
Located just minutes from East Ridge Mall, our Toyota service department offers extended service hours, a large comfortable waiting area, professional work space with WIFI and a courtesy shuttle. Coffee is always complimentary. We have a climate controlled service drive so you have comfort and convenience no matter what the weather. Rolling Hills Toyota offers great prices on oil changes, tires, batteries, brakes and all other parts and service that your Toyota could need. Call today and get a cheap price on our oil change. www.rollinghillstoyota.com or by calling (888)-479-1810.
At Rolling Hills Toyota, our factory-trained and certified technicians will fix it right the first time. In addition to passing the rigorous Toyota Certification Program, many of our technicians are also certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and they use state-of-the-art equipment and tools designed especially for your Toyota as well as genuine Toyota Parts that are designed to keep your vehicle working at Toyota's high-quality levels.
We strive for excellent service every time you visit us!
- Competitive "Up Front" pricing
- Complimentary Multi Point service check on all vehicles serviced
- Night drop service is available
- Local shuttle service is available
- We have a clean comfortable waiting room with Internet access
- Genuine Toyota accessories available
- Toyota Certified Factory Trained Technicians
- Call today and get a cheap price on our oil change
- Schedule your next service appointment for a time that works best for you and we will try to get your Toyota serviced as fast as possible
- Service Coupons – check our website for service specials and coupons
- Large selection of tires at low prices
- Call our service department now to see of your Toyota needs a synthetic oil change
Why Service at Rolling Hills Toyota?
Your vehicle represents a significant investment, and taking an active role in maintaining your vehicle will help you protect this investment. Proper maintenance will help extend the life of your Toyota and preserve its value. In addition to helping you avoid costly repairs down the road, regular maintenance will optimize your Toyota's performance, safety and fuel efficiency.
Although Toyota cars and trucks are known for their exceptional quality and reliability, we are always here to provide you with expert service and advice. There is nothing more important than a competent Technician. One of the dealers' biggest assets is our Factory Trained Technicians using the latest digital technology to diagnose and repair your vehicle using only genuine OEM Toyota replacement parts. The Toyota Technician Certification program requires completion of Toyota's specialized, state-of-the-art training as well as rigorous exams through both Toyota and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). We have an ongoing training program for the service staff, which includes not only the service technicians but also the service manager, advisors and support staff. We can handle warranty repairs on all Toyota vehicles, most importantly, at no charge to the customer.
Helpful Hints for Toyota Owners
• The most important thing you can do to keep your Toyota running well is to change the engine oil on schedule.
• Replace worn out wiper blades will ensure that you have a clear view of the road under all conditions.
• Inspect your brakes at regular intervals according to your Toyota's recommended maintenance schedules.
• Keep an eye on tire pressure - losing just a few pounds of pressure in your tires can hurt fuel economy and shorten tire life significantly.
• Read your Toyota Owner’s Manual. It will tell you everything you need to know about your vehicle.
Synthetic Motor Oil
Today's sophisticated engine systems require a lubricant designed specifically for improved engine performance, increased fuel efficiency and reduced engine deposits. Many new Toyota models are certified for a new zero weight synthetic lubrication standard (SAE 0W-20). Our 0W-20 oil is low-viscosity synthetic oil formulated to provide uniform lubrication and reduce friction throughout the engine. Lighter than conventional engine oil, 0W-20 evenly and uniformly bathes your engine's moving parts, which means less wear and tear, better thermal stability and increased engine efficiency.
Rolling Hills Toyota in St Joseph, MO is a distributor of Factory-Certified Toyota OEM Parts and Accessories. Genuine or “OEM” Toyota parts are specifically designed to provide the safety and service life you expect from Toyota.
Genuine Toyota Parts - Don’t settle for less. The St Joseph Toyota parts department is located at 1607 N Belt Highway just up the hill from the Toyota new car showroom and offers: Extended Hours, Genuine Toyota Replacement Parts and Toyota Factory Accessories.
TOYOTA LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Toyota's confidence in its products and commitment to customer satisfaction are demonstrated by outstanding warranty coverage including a lifetime guarantee on replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers, struts and strut cartridges. When purchased at and installed by USA Toyota, these Genuine Toyota Parts are guaranteed to the original purchaser for the life of the vehicle. This includes coverage for parts and labor. Compare the guarantees offered on these parts by aftermarket repair shops; many don't offer the extensive coverage Toyota does. And remember that only Genuine Toyota Parts are manufactured to your vehicle's exact specifications. So don't compromise: When replacement time comes, count on Rolling Hills Toyota for quality, performance and the peace of mind that comes with a factory-backed lifetime guarantee.